News

Careful where you sit

In June 2016 Steven Sharp, 51, from Hull in the north of England, sat on a pint glass, and a large shard embedded itself in his right buttock.

He was found by his mother Margaret sitting in a pool of blood. He had a cardiac arrest and had to be revived by paramedics at his home.

Going into intensive care in Hull Royal Infirmary was bad luck, too – he never regained consciousness, caught a chest infection, and died.

It’s a bit of a mystery.

The inquest last week in Hull was told by the police constable who investigated the death: “There was no forced entry…”

Picture source: Wikimedia