News

A quick fag

An inquest in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, has recorded a verdict of accidental death on Kimmy Varma, 64. The pathologist said she had died from “positional asphyxia”. She had been drinking and had also taken painkillers. Her head got stuck in the railings of her home – she was given to smoking through the railings, to keep her flat free of the smell of smoking.

A jogger passed her home and spotted a female head wedged through the railings in her top floor flat. By the time police arrived on the scene rigor mortis had already set in.

Picture source: Opa